Entrepreneurial C-level technical executive with extensive experience providing technical leadership in building web applications, mobile applications, and cloud system architecture for firms within ad-tech/martech, advertising revenue recovery, and education industries.
Twenty plus years of hands-on experience developing application software, scalable rich web applications, mobile applications, ad-tech/martech, and e-commerce systems using open source. Proven ability to lead and motivate high-performance teams locally, remotely and outsourced.
Unique experience on how ad-tech/martech works on individual sites and more broadly across the web. Deep experience working on tracking technology (IndustryIndex) and adblock revenue recovery (BlockThrough) has given me deep insight into how martech and ad-tech work together with other technologies.
Experience in cloud system architecture, software design processes, database design, and DevOps.
- Managed company strategy for using technologies and best practices
- Work with product and sales to set and manage priorities
- Coach teams on best practices and new technologies
- Worked with vendors to manage budgets
- Created the company’s strategy for using technologies
- Designed and build a specialized probe to monitor how publishers and brands use ad-tech/martech
- Setup infrastructure, information security, and IT practices for the company
- Growing the engineering team in-house and outsourced.
- Created the company’s technology strategy for technology
- Designed and built the RESTful API
- Designed and setup entire infrastructure, information security, and IT practices for the company
- Designed and built two mobile apps: iOS and Android
- Designed and built a chrome extension
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (1997)
Rochester Institute of Technology
- SQL (MySQL & Postgres)
- Objective C
- RESTful API
- Protocol Buffers/gRPC (Protobuf)
- Laravel – PHP
- React Native – Cross Mobile Development
- Canary Releases
- Staging / Production Environments
- AWS (S3, RDS, EC2, SQS, Lambda, ElasticSearch, ElasticCache, CloudFormation, ECS, ECR, Beanstalk, Route 53, VPC, API Gateway, Spot Instances Planning)
- CDNs (AWS CloudFront & Cloudflare)
- Google Cloud (Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL)
- IBM Cloud (Watson AI products to classify data)
- Google Analytics
- New Relic
- Final Cut Pro
- Google Tag Manager
- SSPs and DSPs
- Content Security Policy (CSP)